Thursday, April 16, 2015

Will the kilos lost in the fast come rushing back?


I got a good tip from a man who has already come to the fasting clinic for 20 years: “Ask three slices of bread from the clinic for your journey home. Eat one of them at the airport, another on the plane and the third in your destination. This way you can avoid salty and greasy food at the airports and on the plane”, the man advised.

The people departing from the fasting clinic get a packed lunch with them. I did exactly how the man in the fasting clinic had recommended. I asked three slices of bread to take away in my bag and ate them at the airports and on the plane. The hunger kept away and my body didn't get the awful amount of salt that I would have ingested from the cafeteria or airplane meals. The small slices of bread were made of spelt flour. The topping was low fat and low salt cheese, yet they were tasty. There was also fruit and spring water in the bag.

The fast is over now. It will be interesting to see whether I can go on with my diet where the use of salt and fat is reduced and the meals consist mainly of vegetables. I will continue writing my diaries. Will the joy of working out remain, shall the weight I achieved stay the same and will my physical condition keep on getting better in the everyday life circumstances?



So far so good. I’ve preached about the fantastic fasting clinic to all my friends. But I’m preaching for a good cause. If you really want to invest in yourself and in health, pay a visit to the clinic. You won’t regret it. A wonderful experience. Awesome! A link to the clinic website below.